How to use the word Remaining in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Remaining.
Examples of Remaining in a sentence
- The remaining portion of the population were called Plebeians.
- The remaining 20% ??of acetylene production is used mainly for the cutting of oxyacetylene, heat treatment and welding.
- Two bags failed due to ischemia, but the clinical results in the remaining seven patients are indistinguishable from the younger patients in the series.
- Remaining loyal to the Union, he placed his Louisville & Nashville Bailroad at the disposal of federal forces.
- If the number of messages in your In Box exceeds ten (10), remaining messages appear on subsequent pages.
- No subperiosteal abscess was detected in the remaining 9 patients with proven soft tissue infection.
- The only remaining breeding population is in the Adelaide Zoo.
- He promised to refrain from smoking, chewing and desecrating while remaining a member.
- Learn how to generate a report to show patients with remaining insurance benefits.
- He then went back and took up the remaining portion of the hay and held it in his hands.
- Check out each of the games that are currently active and the prizes that are remaining for each.
- Peter Scazzero learned the hard way: you can’t be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- He was, however, prevented from remaining long, by a dreadful prodigy which he witnessed there, and which induced him to leave those shores very precipitously.
- You might have a remaining credit if you make a manual payment for your service and cancel all your subscriptions within the same billing cycle.
- However, age may bring some challenges with remaining safely at home or in community and help may be needed in order to make that possible.
- In college, I gave a speech about remaining human after graduation.
- The remaining balance refers to the unpaid portion of a loan, debt or credit card.