Use Relief in a sentence. How to use the word Relief in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Relief. Sentence for Relief.
Examples of relief in a sentence
- The Assyrians brought relief to the kingdom of Israel.
- A large measure of relief may thus be effected without resort to drugs.
- Expert diagnosis and detection of the real cause usually brings relief.
- The law states that they can administer inner relief; It is possible that they do not touch the external relief!
- Obviously, without the interruption and relief of the arpeggio contrast, the accompaniment could never have kept its biting vitality fresh.
- Penalty as a reaction to crime was created due to culture and evolved due to cultural development and evolution, and the relief of punishment is the direct impulse to cultural progress.
- He felt terror, relief, perplexity and the consequent inability to plan anything.
- The tax relief postpones various tax filing and payment deadlines that occurred on or after Aug. 26.
- Within the county’s area of 1,957 square miles, the main relief regions are:
- There is little relief, little respite, and he is almost entirely deprived of bodily exercise.
- The opinion that Necho marched to the Euphrates to the relief of Nineveh seems to me quite untenable.
- It is a portrait in profile, quite different from the only other relief of a Babylonian king which has come down to us (I. 302); quite different also from the delineations of the Assyrian kings.
- In the next year Hophrah’s army marched to the relief of Jerusalem, which held out stubbornly.
- ‘ I’ve promised fifty to the War Relief Association by autumn, and if my fingers don’t get stiff I can easily do them.’
- The dinner lasted, it seemed, for hours, and you may imagine my relief when at last Mrs. Vanderbridge rose and led the way back into the drawing-room.