Use Related in a sentence. How to use the word Related in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Related. Sentence for Related.
Examples of related in a sentence
- The film usesfully explores some of the problems related to adoption.
- The most misleading figures are those related to unemployment.
- The first part defines the basic and related concept for university identity, including identity, university identity and multi-university identity.
- YLANG-YLANG or ILANG-ILANG, a tropical tree (Cananga odorata) of the Annonaceae family, related to the papaw.
- Related to the donkey is the domesticated white ass (Equus hemionus), a descendant of Asian ancestors.
- They are distantly related to moths.
- According to the Departments of Agriculture, Commerce and Energy of the United States, there has been an increase of more than 200% in the stress factors related to the price of corn fed with their animals.
- Just a decade ago, there were virtually no stress factors related to equine ownership.
- Since then, each associated cost within the equine industry has seen stressors related to rising costs above 50% for at least a period of 2 years in each major category.
- The only cost factor that has seen a lower overall stress factor for the equine industry is related to alfalfa.
- We do not have a definitive answer for who created the day, but it could be related to Because Day, started by Joseph J. Goodwin of Los Gatos, California.
- She even wrote more Potter related books, that raised over $30 million, and all of it went to charity.
- You will be rolling around the floor laughing at everything related to Apple, or discreetly going to your website to take your own “X” at the end.
- In 1913 he was the first to announce the concept that atoms can be identical chemically and yet have diflerent atomic weights, and he coined the term isotopes for such related atoms.