Use Region in a sentence. How to use the word Region in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Region.
Examples of Region in a sentence
- The Caucasus is a region of rich mineral resources.
- It lies in an agricultural region growing rice and sugar cane.
- This is the only species of flamenco in the region, easily recognizable by its pink plumage.
- This region is home to many species of wild flowers.
- The botanist introduced a new species of plant in the region.
- In this case, the insertable cartridge can be sealed axially in its peripheral region on the intake side.
- These networks are inevitably created at the regional level because the findings are usually confined to a limited geographical region.
- Could the economic malaise galvanize the region?
- The Russian region of Karelia, which is located near the border with Finland, is a picturesque area of ??lakes and forests very popular with Russian tourists during the summer holidays.
- Use the Primal-Dual path flow method to toggle the inequality in the equation and introduce an impediment parameter to ensure that the optimization is always in the feasible region, predicts the calculation.
- Western development requires prior development in important central cities, which can form a growth pole and give an impetus to the western region.
- The process of proletarianization has also received some impetus from the expansion of agro-industry in the region.
- ABORIGINES, are the earliest known inhabitants of a region.
- Baratynsky was born in Gut Vezhla, Tambov region, on Feb. 19, 1800.
- Albert Abrams (1863-1924), American physician, who discovered two reflexes that bear his name: Abrams’ reflex, a contraction of the lung following stimulation of the chest wall; and Abrams’ heart reflex, a contraction of the heart muscle when the skin of the chest region is irritated.
- Many of these either escaped or were turned loose, and now a large population of feral (wild) burros exists in the desert areas of that region.