Use Reformed in a sentence. How to use the word Reformed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Reformed. Sentence for Reformed.
Examples of Reformed in a sentence
- Calvary is a church that is part of the reformed tradition.
- He reformed departmental operations, reduced expenses and the national debt, and urged a tax to eliminate state bank notes.
- My friend is reformed
- Finally, the congregation received a dignified one that made peace with its people but never with the reformed faction.
- After exploring the ground, the first thing to be done as a preparation for reforming individual character in school is to secure the personal attachment of the individuals to be reformed.
- Even the mother herself sometimes finds herself in substantially this position with her own children; as, for example, when after some years of lax and inefficient government she becomes convinced that her management has been wrong, and that it threatens to bring forth bitter fruits unless it is reformed.
- After exploring the ground, the first thing to be done, as a preparation for reforming individual character, in school, is, to secure the personal attachment of the individuals to be reformed.
- Nor I. You have improved a little, but you have not decidedly and thoroughly reformed.
- It will be remembered that before Cæsar reformed the calendar, it was necessary to insert an extra month in alternate years, and 50 B.C. was a year in which intercalation was required.
- There are many different aspects of the reformed tradition and it fits no easy categorization.
- These five gems of the reformed faith are not just tenets of belief at Calvary, they make up the core of our identity.
- This reformed idea brought clearly forth through the Puritans of the 17t and 18th century is another aspect of the reformed tradition that we cherish at Calvary.