Use Reforestation in a sentence. How to use the word Reforestation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Reforestation. Sentence for Reforestation.
Examples of Reforestation in a sentence
- Reforestation is not necessarily about planting more trees.
- Let’s talk about reforestation and why it is vital to our business, our planet, and future generations.
- The government has tightened restrictions on logging and increased reforestation efforts, including aerial sowing of remote areas.
- As for lakes, it turned out that their rising acidity was likely caused more by reforestation than by acid rain; one study suggested that the correlation between acidity in rainwater and the pH in the lakes was very low.
- Ash trees grow quickly, reproduce quickly, and have a high capacity for self seeding, so reforestation might not be too difficult.
- Nisbet, whose family tree is thick with foresters, stresses that he doesn’t see this as a permanent solution – but it would buy some decades, even a century, during which ways could be found to develop reforestation plans good for the mountain and the people who live beneath it.
- While there are fairly clear messages that carbon stock changes during the commitment period ( 2008-2012 ) resulting from afforestation, reforestation and deforestation activities since 1990 will be included, there is still a lack of consensus on other issues.
- The text also included afforestation and reforestation as allowable projects in developing countries.
- Even as millions of hectares of tropical forest are lost each year and large numbers of reforestation efforts have failed, there are smallholder farmers in the world who, for years, have grown and managed their own trees on a sustainable basis.
- Everywhere around the world, our reforestation projects aim at restoring degraded forests and contributing to the socio-economic development of populations …
- Reforestation has become a prominent solution in addressing a variety of environmental challenges related to climate change.
- Reforestation after disturbances improves forest health.