Use Reduce in a sentence. How to use the word Reduce in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Reduce. Sentence for Reduce.
Examples of Reduce in a sentence
- Reduce watering during the resting period.
- Unilevel is to reduce the content of the Unix desktop container and integrate it with Novell’s NetWare network technology.
- We have also decided to reduce our staff in the embassy.
- This result has provided the experimental material for the integral use of silk and the development of healthy foods to reduce blood glucose.
- Wearing a seat belt will reduce the likelihood of serious injury in a car accident.
- Hybridizing the two species will reduce red to orange.
- We must reduce the noise in our big cities.
- Five steps must be taken to reduce pollution.
- People are campaigning to reduce noise in our cities.
- Based on the server-based optical network architecture, dual fiber link and IP attack for burst optical switching (OBS) is proposed to reduce the restriction of optical devices.
- A group of parameters of the centrifugal discharge process has also been provided, through which we can greatly reduce the segregation by specific gravity.
- The reuse of treated municipal wastewater is an effective way to reduce the shortage of industrial water.
- We must reduce the noise pollution in our city.
- It also provided a set of parameters for the dynamic spill process, by means of which we can greatly reduce the segregation by specific gravity.
- Based on the server-based optical network architecture, dual fiber linkage and IP stimulation for optical burst switching is proposed to reduce the restriction of optical devices.
- Is it likely to reduce the firestorm over open source?
- The theory of evidence and the fuzzy integral can reduce uncertainty and improve the accuracy of the decision.
- We must reduce the noise on campus.
- Analyzes the reason for the distortion of the clothing feather plotter in theory to reduce the tracing error.