Use Red in a sentence. How to use the word Red in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Red. Sentence for Red.
Examples of Red in a sentence
- The crystals commonly are red but also may be brown, yellow, white, green, or black.
- Fried chicken drumstick, stewed with abalone fungus, red wine and star anise.
- The trade balance, after oscillating between surplus and deficit in the 1970s, has remained stubbornly in the red since 1981.
- The retail sales of red meat par excellence are plummeting, while vegetarianism has become a fashion standard.
- In the last hot summers, the red spider has become a serious problem in some gardens.
- Near the grassy wall that surrounds Copenhagen is a large red house.
- EAR the grassy wall that surrounds Copenhagen is a big red house.
- The fragrant wood of red cedar (J. virginiana) is made of cabinets, fence posts and pencils.
- The problem is no less critical for the Great Bear rainforest, a wild stretch of western red cedar, hemlock and spruce forest that extends 250 miles off the coast of British Columbia.
- In the Mount Vernon School a small red morocco wrapper lies constantly on a little shelf, accessible to all.
- Pressure-treated wood contains noxious arsenic, and western red cedar is often found in sensitive forests of old growth.
- The Sparkle hull was constructed with two red cedar laminates placed diagonally on an internal core of Douglas fir longitudinal.
- The white maples of birch, beech and red and sugar were not left behind in the race for light.
- A sheepdog is the unofficial guest of Harberton Estancia, a picturesque ranch with buildings with red roofs and undulating terrain.
- Alternate cubes of meat with slices of red pepper.
- Alternative cubes of meat and slices of red pepper.
- A triple fin fish is almost indistinguishable from the bright red sponge on which it rests.
- Food: an excellent accompaniment for duck veal lamb and all red meats.