Use Recurrent in a sentence. How to use the word Recurrent in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Recurrent. Sentence for Recurrent.
Examples of Recurrent in a sentence
- Around 1% of women experience recurrent miscarriage.
- Headaches are recurrent, the interval between seizures being of varying length in days, weeks, or months.
- Then “Why don’t you girls go to the Lennarts’ any more?” he resumed with quickly recurrent gravity.
- We thus come upon that recurrent principle that the chief task in the training of children is the training of ourselves.
- Drew’s brown cheeks hollowed a bit, perhaps, as time went on, but always smilingly, always frankly and jocosely, he met the occasionally recurrent emergencies of his love-life.
- There are oodles and oodles more lines to it of course, but this is to be the recurrent refrain:
- Recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) or recurrent miscarriage (RM) affects 1% to 5% of reproductive-age couples.
- Learn about how recurrent neural networks are suited for analyzing sequential data — such as text, speech and time-series data.
- What is recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL)?.
- GRU layers enable you to quickly build recurrent models without having to make difficult configuration choices.
- Recurrent care proceedings: five key areas for reflection from the research.