Use Recovery in a sentence. How to use the word Recovery in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Recovery. Sentence for Recovery.
Examples of Recovery in a sentence
- Special medical treatments might speed recovery time.
- No recovery program has been configured for this service.
- The miniseries follows soldier Charlie Collins through a romantic affair and his recovery from posttraumatic stress disorder.
- A head injury can be minor, with recovery rapid, or extremely severe, requiring complicated and prolonged treatment.
- Recovery from complete loss of consciousness comes in stages; consciousness may be regained in minutes or, in more severe cases, in hours or even days.
- The state of recovery of VCM and acetylene gas was introduced by adsorption by pressure oscillation in vinyl chloride production units.
- In general the older the victim of a head injury is, the slower and less certain the recovery.
- Much of the expected recovery was boosted by companies rebuilding their inventories after aggressively reducing unwanted inventories of unsold products to cope with weak demand.
- Aaron Hammon is a fan of speed in recovery; He has carried a torch for the drug methamphetamine since childhood.
- The Cape Girardeau Shock Recovery requested that a local minister come to the scene and administer the last rites to several dead aliens.
- Occasionally a victim of a head injury will have complications after recovery which have a psycho-logical basis.
- The acceleration of the center of gravity affects the rate of recovery, the key aspect.
- Those exceptional losses mask an acceleration in our underlying recovery during the third quarter.
- The results show that the temporal distribution is falling to a low-value anomaly for a while, recovering again the occurrence of the zigzag recovery earthquake.
- This is the main impulse behind the economic recovery.
- The importance of economic recovery, as it was, in 1977-8 caused much debate and some perplexity.