Use Recovered in a sentence. How to use the word Recovered in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Recovered.
Examples of Recovered in a sentence
- Police recovered it late last week.
- It was recovered from the sediments of the upper terrace of the lower valley of Somme, in a suburb of Abbeville, France.
- Those recovered ranged in age from 3 years old to 17, Washington said.
- But after a while he recovered and Guerrero managed to get the 3-2 with a header in the penalty area.
- At the tactical level, Espanyol He also recovered his DNA in Montilivi.
- The Arsacids also, who recovered Iran from the Seleucids, were not averse to the Greek nation.
- When these three requests had been complied with, the horse recovered all its four feet.
- If people choose to consider themselves to be recovered alcoholics it may be beneficial in a number of ways.
- 15 sex trafficking victims among 39 missing children recovered in Georgia.
- There is a difference between being fully recovered and being ready to come out of isolation.
- A pair of new studies highlight the potential for long-term heart complications in recovered COVID-19 patients.
- Quickly creating a “certified recovered” system could speed economic recovery while slowing the coronavirus.
- Had Cyaxares, when at war with Lydia, already recovered the dominion which Phraortes had established for the Medes over all Asia?
- The recession is over for the rich, but the working class is far from recovered.
- This estimates how many people have recovered from their symptoms.
- When the peace and the treaty had been concluded, and Alyattes had built two temples in the place of the one that had been burnt, he recovered his health.
- Osaka started fast, dipped in the second, and recovered to beat Doi.
- Known survivors of COVID-19 greatly outnumber lives lost. In New York, many of those who have recovered are moved to serve.