Use Recital in a sentence. How to use the word Recital in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Recital. Sentence for Recital.
Examples of recital in a sentence
- It is normally used in recital, ensemble and accompaniment.
- She gave us a boring recital of all her problems.
- She gave us a long and boring recital of all her problems.
- Then follows a long recital of the circumstances which have led the government to adopt this drastic method of controlling prices.
- We cannot regret too keenly the fact that we have no account of Curio’s meeting with Cæsar, and his recital to Cæsar of the course of events in Rome.
- No one was to be outdone in adventurous recital.
- They listened therefore to the tale with an interest all the more earnest and solemn on account of the marvelousness of the recital.
- He gave them a recital of all the events connected with the usurpation of Amulius.
- Here’s where you’ll find all you need to know about recital dance classes.
- For dance students, the annual recital is the biggest event of the year.
- Student’s wishing to schedule a recital should meet with his/her applied instructor early in the year to select a tentative date.
- Set in the orthodox world of a music and dance recital, the ambiguous relationship between the two performers intensifies.
- To finish this recital, Devin Liu (Year 10) performs the Intermezzo in A major Op 118 No 2 by the great German composer Johannes Brahms.
- A celebration of the piano’s extraordinary range and depth, this recital also showcases one of the major piano artists of our time.
- Any applied music student planning to perform a recital must pass a recital hearing at least (4) weeks before the recital date.
- A recital cancellation form signed by the student, teacher and the division head must be submitted to the.