Use Rapidly in a sentence. How to use the word Rapidly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Rapidly. Sentence for Rapidly.
Examples of Rapidly in a sentence
- Since then, the crowdfunding world has expanded rapidly.
- By this means we dispatch business very rapidly.
- They rode on rapidly, intending to go to the house and inquire for Espy.
- Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, and initial news reports may be unreliable.
- Western military assets are rapidly being moved into place.
- Folding their “sails” against their bodies, sailfish swim very rapidly, sometimes striking at smaller prey fishes with their bills.
- As the nominal film thickness increases, the coverage ratio goes up rapidly first, then its growth speed slows down and finally the coverage ratio approaches a saturation value.
- After thus surveying the ground, let him form his plan, and lay out his whole strength in carrying forward as rapidly as possible the _whole school_ in these studies.
- The case is precisely analogous to that of the father, who walks with the step of a man, while his little son is by his side, wearying and exhausting himself with fruitless efforts to reach his feet as far, and to move them as rapidly as a full-grown man.
- By this plan of the classes, each scholar advances just as rapidly in her studies as her time, and talents, and health will allow.
- Ingenuity in devising new ways, and enterprise in following them, are among the happiest characteristics of a new country rapidly filling with a thriving population.
- The point is to secure their progress in learning to spell the words of the English language, and as this point is secured far more rapidly and effectually by his new method, the inference is to his mind very obvious, that he has made a great improvement–one of real and permanent value.