Use Rapid in a sentence. How to use the word Rapid in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Rapid. Sentence for Rapid.
Examples of Rapid in a sentence
- It was a rapid and brilliant transformation.
- The work must be rapid now.
- However, the rapid process of proletarianization has promoted the development of the labor movement.
- Kate set off at a rapid trot down the road, which led to the pond.
- And then, besides, the water is generally nearly at rest, but the air is generally in a state of rapid motion.
- His rapid glance flew down the garden walk, and across the narcissi, to the twisted pear tree.
- I’m sure water is sometimes in rapid motion.
- The animals are represented plump and full of life, often with startling truth even in the most rapid motion; though not unfrequently with great exaggeration in the muscles.
- First he set an example himself of rapid motion through the streets.
- The current is so rapid along the sides of this island, and along the adjacent shores, that it will carry a mill any where wherever they set a wheel.
- The horses had by this time reached a part of the road where it was more level, and they began to press forward at a more rapid pace.
- He brought her head round so as to point up stream, and calling upon the crew to give way strong, he forced her back into the rapid water.
- They went on a few rods, but long before they reached the most rapid part, they found that with all their exertions they could make no progress.
- They rode down at a rapid trot to the ice, followed by Franco, who was always glad to go upon an expedition.
- From this time the excitement and commotion went on increasing at a very rapid rate.