How to use the word Quilted in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Quilted.
Examples of Quilted in a sentence
- Its leaves are green and quilted.
- Shop men’s quilted jackets at dunhill.
- He wore a short tunic, girt close around him, and over it a linen breast-plate, strongly quilted.
- The stitched quilted cotton mask proved most effective, allowing droplets from the nose and mouth to travel just 2.5 inches.
- A bandana-covered cough traveled 3.5, while a quilted, cotton mask kept the spread to 2.5 inches.
- Quilted squares or quilted hangers.
- His bags and shoes are so extravagantly quilted, so soft and squidgy, as to make me for one want to lie down and go to sleep on them.
- With a quilted body and removable sleeves, this jacket is a perfect addition to any wardrobe!
- Lightly quilted jacket featuring a hood, long sleeves in matching fabric, front welt pockets and zip-up fastening.
- Influencers are obsessed with quilted footwear and these chic diamond-
topstitched mules are worthy of the hype.
- The quilted bed is made with ultra-soft material with a foam pad on the bottom for extra cushioning.
- Stylish, classic quilted jacket for all-round use.
- Shop quilted tory burch shoulder bag at Neiman Marcus, where you will find free shipping on the latest in fashion from top designers.
- Quilted textures add warmth and interest to your bedding.
- Black tote bag in quilted fabric with a short handle for carrying on the shoulder and an inner pocket.
- Warm, insulated, and completely opaque, quilted materials come with various combinations of stuffing and backing.
- Cut with a long, straight silhouette, this quilted jacket is detailed with a two-way zip at front, a chest pocket and rib-knitted trimmings.
- Cozy and quilted, this zip-front liner jacket has roomy patch pockets in front.
- Shop men’s quilted sweaters & sweatshirts on sale at Eddie Bauer, a legend in American sportswear.