Use Queue in a sentence. How to use the word Queue in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Queue. Sentence for Queue.
Examples of Queue in a sentence
- This video shows you how to say queue.
- This article explains queue in C#.
- A queue is one of the many great entities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- A queue is an example of a linear data structure, or more abstractly a sequential collection.
- The queue functions generally like a “line-up” in that requests submitted earlier will proceed through the interconnection process before those submitted later.
- In computer technology, a queue is a sequence of work objects that are waiting to be processed.
- Use the queue to see a list of songs coming up, add songs and videos to the queue, and see recently played songs.
- It allows brands to efficiently allocate staffing resources and better handle incoming messages by prioritizing conversations in the queue based on importance.
- The mental picture of a queue is a line of people (items) waiting for their turn.
- In contact centers, a queue is where customers virtually wait to interact with an agent.
- A queue is another common data structure that places elements in a sequence, similar to a stack.