Use Quench in a sentence. How to use the word Quench in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Quench. Sentence for Quench.
Examples of quench in a sentence
- He had managed to quench his lust.
- But the pile was on fire and no one could quench it.
- But if a man for many years make it his business to quench the light in himself, because he feareth it; then he cannot love the light, nor can he be drawn towards it, even though it be very close to him.
- Then Cyrus is seized with remorse for the execution he has commanded, and the attempt is made to quench the pyre.
- Deviate hundreds of miles along aqueducts to quench the thirst of Los Angeles, Phoenix and Tucson.
- In the heavy black clouds which came before the storm, the Aryas saw the dark spirits, Vritra and Ahi, who would change the light of the sky into night, quench the sun, and carry off the water of the sky.
- Their desire was not to expel the black spirits, but to eradicated and quench the false and sinful feelings in men, which gave rise to impurity.
- There were no trees or shelter of any kind to protect them from the scorching rays of the sun, and scarcely any water to be found to quench their thirst.
- They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.
- In course of time the words of Philemon and still more his kind deeds and the kindness of his wife Apphia, had power to quench that rancorous spirit which had inflamed my heart.
- But then I would still quench all these questionings, as before in Tarsus, saying, ‘If these ways be uneven, which is the even way?
- It is important for heat treaters to understand the mechanisms associated with quench cracking and to take all prudent steps necessary to avoid …