Use Quarantine in a sentence. How to use the word Quarantine in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Quarantine. Sentence for Quarantine.
Definition of Quarantine
a state, period or place of isolation in which people or animals that have arrived from other places or have been exposed to infectious or contagious diseases are placed.
Examples of Quarantine in a sentence
- The U. S. Animal Quarantine Station was founded here in 1900.
- Indeed, against even the air that has passed the shadow of religion they must quarantine their children.
- Nevertheless, it is possible to establish a quarantine that may chance to remain effective for years.
- News of the quarantine breach comes as 29 people fight for their lives in Victorian intensive care units amid a serious spike in COVID-19 cases.
- Isolation and quarantine are two common public health strategies that are used to help prevent the spread of a highly contagious illness.
- The quarantine affects a variety of vehicles and other conveyances, plant, wood, and stone products.
- More than 70 countries and territories are exempt from England’s coronavirus travel quarantine rules.
- These can include a requirement to self-isolate, quarantine or undergo testing for coronavirus, or even restrictions on entry.
- Persons living in the same household as any of the above persons must also spend 14 days in mandatory quarantine.
- Many states are requiring a quarantine for out of state visitors. Illinois is requiring that for visitors from Iowa.
- You are being asked to quarantine because you have been exposed to COVID-
- Travelers from Ohio and 21 other states will be required to quarantine after arrival due to coronavirus.
- Maine residents who visit an exempted state are not required to quarantine upon returning to Maine.
- Quarantine is used when a person is possibly infected with a disease but is not yet symptomatic.
- Quarantine is a state or place of isolation for a person or animal who may have come in contact with contagious diseases.