How to use the word Quantity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Quantity.
Examples of Quantity in a sentence
- In a subtraction operation, the number or quantity subtracted from the minuend.
- Batch quantity is expressed in the stockkeeping unit of measure.
- X-ray photon quantity refers to the number of photons produced during an exposure.
- From age 0-2 quantity of words is the most important, while word quality matters more for older kids.
- The planned quantity of products to manufacture is the basis for the calculation of the estimated materials and the estimated hours.
- You can display a layer using a field to map by category and a quantity field.
- Practice what you have learned about the effects of price and quantity controls, such as price ceilings and price floors, in a market in this exercise.
- They then went into the barn and brought out a quantity of hay, and sprinkled it all over the floor of the hen-house, which made the apartment look extremely neat and comfortable.
- Quantity demanded is used in economics to describe the total amount of a good or service that consumers demand over a given period of time.
- Rollo accordingly went to the nearest fire, and got a quantity of birch bark, which he had collected there to aid him in kindling his fires.
- Then 10 million talents of gold, and 100 million talents of silver, and a quantity of robes of all kinds, of mantles and purple stuffs, were placed on the pyre.
- The greed of the merchants went so far that when the ships were laden, and there was still a large quantity of silver remaining, they took off the lead from the anchors and replaced it with silver.
- Is there a way to ignore quantity for shipping on an order?
- There are lots of debates on whether you should be focusing on content quality or quantity.