Use purpose in a sentence. How to use the word purpose in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word purpose. How to use “purpose” with example sentences
Examples of purpose in a sentence
- The purpose of the edition is quite simple: to cut the boring bits of the original.
- What is the purpose of that prayer?
- What a doctor can not do is administer a medication for which the sole purpose is to end life.
- The legal difference is that counterfeit medicines are manufactured for the purpose of deceiving people.
- But with a clear and convincing sense of purpose, you can manage even the most difficult transitions.
- Purpose: To discuss the permeability of the autogenous access of radial-cephalic hemodialysis using cephalic veins of small caliber.
- Then the purpose, the ideal and the principles of the abstemious society were discussed.
- Its purpose was more to repel a raid than to stand a siege.
- The main moral objection to cloning for research is that it creates human life for the sole purpose of destroying it; use a human embryo simply as a means to an end.
- This is a case in which one deliberately sets out to create an to be human with the sole purpose of destroying that human being.
- This was usually in a few minutes, as the purpose for which the spectators were ordered to retire was in most cases simply to allow time for taking a vote.
- But no skill or classification will turn the poor teacher’s hundred scholars into one, or enable him, except to a very limited extent, and for a very limited purpose, to regard them as one.
- Of course, I would not be understood to recommend its adoption in those cases where teachers, from their own experience, have devised and adopted other plans which accomplish as effectually the same purpose.