Use Public in a sentence. How to use the word Public in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Public.
Examples of Public in a sentence
- *** The public officials of lower and middle rank have committed to join the indefinite strike.
- *** The actress had to learn to overcome her fear of the public.
- *** It has focused on congestion, professional education and the public image of the merchandise sector.
- *** He is a certified public accountant and certified valuation analyst.
- *** She is the village clerk and a certified public accountant and notary public.
- *** A public accountant will be carried out for infringement when issuing false capital verification reports.
- *** For the company’s secretary they decided on a 34-year-old public accountant named Donald Obama.
- *** Forensic collaborator George Trump is a public relations consultant, educator and composer.
- *** Even employees of the public administration are subject to political pressure in the form of unwanted transfers, promotions withheld.
- *** The Head of the UNHCR Public Health Section, Paul Spiegel, says that he was surprised by the serious situation in Dollo.
- *** Intel was surprised by the intensity of public anger.
- *** Philanthropic work, such as a visit to a workplace, inevitably raised the issue of the representation of women in public bodies at the local level.
- *** Public finances are to control fiscal matters by politics, to manage public affairs for finances.
- *** Governance is a fundamental way for human societies to manage public affairs, solve public problems and provide public services.
- *** The Government is cooking the books and cheating the public about unemployment.
- *** This means that models of relations between counselors and officials based on comparisons between ministers and public officials are likely to be misleading.
- *** The level and quality of the public debate generated by right-wing newspapers has been laughable and deceptive.
- *** A natural objective, then: a national monopoly, which forces the public to buy from a single supplier.