Use Proxy in a sentence. How to use the word Proxy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Proxy. Sentence for Proxy.
Examples of Proxy in a sentence
- This is called being married by proxy.
- This authority was called a proxy.
- I shall, therefore, represent the trapper by proxy.
- Absentee ballots may be cast by proxy or by mail.
- He meets her usually on the frontiers; and there she sees him for the first time, after having been married to him some weeks by proxy.
- Realtracker’s new Proxy feature lifts the veil of proxy surfing by assigning a tracking number to each new visitor’s browser.
- Using a proxy server with a supercluster topology is convenient because you do not need to manually edit and manage a static route configuration file.
- Suffolk, as was stated in the last chapter, was appointed to act as the king’s proxy in this case, for the performance of the first of these ceremonies.
- He wrote in the greatest trepidation, urging “the lads” to come away immediately, leaving a proxy behind them, if necessary, for the solemnization of the marriage.
- They sent back orders that the proxy should not be used, and the match was finally abandoned, each party accusing the other of duplicity and bad faith.
- The beautiful princess was married by proxy to a man in another kingdom, whom she had never seen, or, at least, never known.
- Rollo could not be made to consent, himself, to kiss King Charles’s foot; and, finally, the difficulty was compromised by his agreeing to do it by proxy.
- In Virginia, for instance, the voter may vote by proxy by appearing at the oifice of the registrar of elections until five days before the election and fiil out a ballot.
- That hungry ogress was willing to be fed by proxy, as it were, and, permitting the little minnow to swallow the fly, she promptly swallowed both.