Use Provides in a sentence. How to use the word Provides in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Provides.
Examples of Provides in a sentence
- This article provides a formula for the serial integration of indefinite integral by the inverse function method, which uses the relation of a function and its inverse function and the integration by parts.
- In practice, this exercise provides an excellent opportunity for active collaboration between the accountant of the company and the staff responsible for fees.
- This paper provides a new kernel estimate, a bandwidth parameter and the confidence belt corrected for bias for the non-parametric regression curve.
- In addition, the complex model provides some information about the future value of the random perturbation term in the regression analysis, so that the accuracy of the forecast is improved.
- In grammar, an attachment is an adverbial adverb or phrase that provides additional information in a sentence.
- The use of a wide tape provides better sound reproduction.
- The forest provides a habitat for hundreds of species of plants and animals.
- A dispenser for dispensing a band down from a tubular roll vertically disposed of the band provides prevention of undesired dispensing of the band under the influence of gravity.
- The results indicate that the pulsed extraction column provides high operational capacity and stability using a standard nozzle plate in place of other cartridge geometry nozzle plates.
- In order to manage these different resources, the device provides a graphical user interface and a command line interface.
- Mark Winston in Nature Wars provides a convincing explanation of why this happened.
- The Nussbaum drums are a crucial element, which provides color and definition in this convincing session.
- The software-intensive control scheme provides a precise and detailed time of step intervals during acceleration and deceleration.
- This document generally designs a type of constant acceleration spray nozzle, provides a method to construct a constant equation acceleration curve.
- This document provides a kind of test method, focusing on the acceleration test.
- The colors are fresh and pure, and the calcium hydroxide limestone in which the fresco is painted provides a reflective shine unmatched by other means of painting.