Use Properly in a sentence. How to use the word Properly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Properly. Sentence for Properly.
Examples of properly in a sentence
- Your tires must be properly maintained.
- Simple fractures usually heal without complications when properly taken care of.
- He asked his grandfather,”Are you sure you washed it properly?”
- It doesn’t adjust properly when you resize the screen.
- To make it successful, however, the work must be done properly.
- It was, however, thought that if the subject was properly presented to the students, they would take an interest in preserving the property from injury.
- It doesn’t work properly on Mobile Phones, at all (which is how people browse the web these days).
- Make sure you shuffle the cards properly this time, last time I got almost nothing but hearts.
- If a required portion of the Registration Form is incomplete, the form re-appears identifying the section(s) you did not enter properly, so you can complete the form correctly.
- After which, the rollout of functionality will be gradual to ensure that every feature released is properly audited and validated for security.
- Before they are transported to a diagnostic laboratory , muscle and liver samples should be wrapped separately in aluminum foil, properly labeled, and frozen.
- They are deprived of their basic human right and right to life which includes right to enjoy life properly.
- Panono is a perfect example of a properly prepared, well-researched and original idea that sought to crowdfund, but it lacked in execution.
- He may properly do this, because, in the case supposed, the patrons of the school are _united_ on this subject, and their _tacit consent_ may be supposed to be given.
- He will, on the other hand, enjoy the satisfaction of feeling that he confines himself to his proper sphere, and leave to others the full possession of rights which properly pertain to them.