Use Prolific in a sentence. How to use the word Prolific in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Prolific. Sentence for Prolific.
Examples of prolific in a sentence
- Although he was a prolific writer and had a number of influential friends, he remained poor throughout his life.
- The recipient of heavy criticism in his own time and by later critics, he is generally agreed to have been a rather poor if prolific writer, prone to archaic expressions.
- One of the most prolific and original Russian prose writers, with more than 70 books to his credit, Remizov was an important influence, especially on Soviet prose of the 1920’s.
- Miller has been ranked with the more prolific Tennessee Williams as the most important in the post-World War II generation of American playwrights.
- If the exuberant abundance of animal and vegetable life shut him out, in some measure, from regions which an excess of heat and moisture render too prolific, the total absence of them still more effectually forbids him a home in these.
- Spielberg is one of the most successful and prolific producers and directors of his generation, so it is no wonder why he is worth a lot.
- The muskrat is very prolific, usually having several litters of young in a season, totaling often as many as eighteen during a summer.
- Doubtless it is a wise provision of Nature that those animals, birds and fishes which are most killed and eaten by others are made most prolific.
- He was a prolific writer, producing, besides many volumes of poetry on various subjects, about three thousand hymns and songs.
- A prolific writer, he tried writing in every literary medium, making his debut in 1876 with an autobiographical novel, Memorie inutili.
- Prolific is an online platform where you take part in studies for scientific research.