Use Private in a sentence. How to use the word Private in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Private. Sentence for Private.
Examples of Private in a sentence
- Now they wish to participate in our private pool as well.
- This was the Royal family’s private dining room.
- A second private golf club and residential community is nearing completion.
- The city also boasts of a few good private diagnostic laboratories.
- This could lead militaries to cut out private defence companies altogether.
- Members of private golf clubs were excluded from these championships.
- This was achieved through private donations and sponsorship from local businesses.
- Calling each other by one’s given name is a good thing the downside, well, it’s how thoroughly work gets mixed up with my private life.
- Laney said reports from Pyongyang indicate that private citizens are now engaged in black-market trading of a wide variety of goods.
- Corporate and private users can enjoy the security and privacy of a dedicated network, without the prohibitive costs.
- To avoid upsetting the kids, Dad spoke to Mum more than once in private, telling her to put a sock in it.
- Female labour workers often lack finances and circumstances force them to borrow money from time to time from private sources.
- Our most unique allocation methodology will be providing three pools (Anypad Public pool, Anypad Bounty Pool, Anypad private pool) to our token holders for fair and well distributed allocation.
- WPARs all are completely self-contained (having private execution environments) from any other processes running outside the WPARs and can also have dedicated network addresses.
- The “risk sharing” on the part of the private banks and the IFC is one of the major innovations of the program, Debevoise said.
- In the case Naz Foundation v Govt. of NCT of Delhi (2009 Delhi H C) passing a landmark judgment on 2nd July 2009, Delhi High Court declared Section 377 as illegal as far as it criminalizes same sex sexual activity between two consenting adults done in private.