Use Principal in a sentence. How to use the word Principal in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Principal. Sentence for Principal.
Examples of principal in a sentence
- Lisa Porter, principal accountant of the company Partlow, joined the firm Drees.
- Petroleum refineries, iron-foundries, chemicals, soap-boiling, silk-spinning and the production of ships’ fittings, as marine steam boilers, anchors, chains, cables, are the other principal branches of industry.
- Gulick also served as principal of the Pratt Institute High School in Brooklyn (1900-1903), director of physical training for the New York City schools (1903-1906), and head of the department of child hygiene of the Russell Sage Foundation (1907-1913).
- The accused may be acquitted by a jury’s verdict of “not guilty,” by a judge’s ruling, or by simple operation of law, as in the case of an accessory when the principal is acquitted.
- 1st Earl Cowper (c. 1665-1723) English jurist and political leader, who was the principal English negotiator for the treaty of union with Scotland.
- The main gates, 16 in all, were located at the intersections of the principal roads of the city.
- While he occasionally painted small subjects on clay plaques, his principal work was executed on walls and portrayed human figures in superhuman proportions.
- Achaeans, one of the principal peoples of ancient Greece.
- The history of the area dates back to 1640, when fur trading was begun with the Leni-Lenape Indians, known to white settlers as “Delawares” from the name of the principal river in their territory.
- Our principal is to bring opportunities and hope for communities, and together we can bootstrap a new episode on Polkadot for mass adoption.