Use Primarily in a sentence. How to use the word Primarily in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Primarily. Sentence for Primarily.
Examples of Primarily in a sentence
- They differ from the Forest Negroids primarily by their height, which averages just under 5 feet for males and about feet for females.
- A record safe is designed primarily to ensure that valuables will not be destroyed by fire.
- A money safe is designed primarily to provide protection against the theft of valuables.
- The Bushmen make their livelihood by hunting and gathering wild game and plants, and the Hottentots primarily by herding cattle.
- The great movement of people to the cities, however, is a recent phenomenon, and traditional Africa can be regarded primarily as composed of rural dwellers settled in small villages or dispersed hamlets and of nomadic or seminomadic peoples.
- In Tanzania and Kenya most Muslims are concentrated in coastal areas, whefeas in West African countries they are likely to be found primarily in the northerly regions.
- A serious contender needs a robust personality, even if it is primarily a delicacy team.
- In addition, precautions with unusual leucorrhoea respond primarily to abstaining sexual intercourse, notice the healing of menstruation, pregnancy and puerperium.
- Lamb was interested primarily in problems of hydrodynamics, on which he published a standard text in 1895.
- He was primarily a dramatist and librettist.
- The community are agreed not only in believing that piety consists primarily in love to God, but that _the life of piety is to be commenced by penitence for past sins, and forgiveness, in some way or other, through a Savior.
- As already remarked, Herodotus tells us nothing of any successes which Hophrah gained against Tyre and Sidon; in Diodorus the campaign of Hophrah is primarily directed against Cyprus, then against Sidon and the other cities.