Use Previous in a sentence. How to use the word Previous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Previous. Sentence for Previous.
Examples of Previous in a sentence
- Islam, of far smaller importance in the previous culture areas, is the religion dominant in the lives of most peoples.
- Abrogation may be effected either by the enactment of a new law that expressly declares the abolishment of an older one, or simply by the acceptance of another law whose provisions contradict a previous law.
- Related to the previous point, Olmsted was a fan of Horace Bushnell’s writings on “unconscious influence” in people.
- The previous runs of the Pundits included a piper, who provided musical accompaniment to the festivities.
- Based on the previous analysis, an acceleration estimation method based on the Radon Wigner Transform (RWT) is proposed.
- The luxurious screens and the brilliant floral displays of the previous days were gone.
- They had been made captive by Nebuchadnezzar, a previous king of Babylon, as is related in the Scriptures.
- The oracle replied in a couplet of Greek verse, similar in its style to the one recorded on the previous occasion.
- It proved that he was the son of a man whom Antony had at a previous time, on some account or other, caused to be beheaded.
- Having in mind the experience of the previous day, the compass was frequently consulted, but travel was difficult and progress slow.
- Next the house must be enlarged to make room for a family of six instead of two, as in the previous winter.
- Every summer we find it necessary to cut out trees which have been thrown across our trails by storms of the previous winter.
- The last of our stock of bacon had been consumed twenty-four hours earlier, and the last of our eggs had served as part of breakfast on the morning of the previous day.