Use Pretentious in a sentence. How to use the word Pretentious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Pretentious. Sentence for Pretentious.
Examples of Pretentious in a sentence
- The houses in the neighborhood are large and pretentious.
- What does pretentious really mean?
- A pretentious, showy life is an empty life; a plain and simple life is a full life.
- Their song titles are pretentious in the context of their basic lyrics.
- Unlike fancy clothes, pretentious talk is likely to alienate people, not earn their admiration.
- Calling someone or something “pretentious,” it seems, has become the easiest way to police somebody else’s taste.
- Matub is pretentious and Taysom Hill’s pretense.
- Pretentious rubbish. I don’t know why they bother.
- Blood orange, so pretentious.
- But why is wine conversation uniquely pretentious?
- Name dropping is so pretentious.
- A pretentious designer is, by definition, one whose ability does not match their title.
- Sure, it can be a little pretentious but it’s also because coffee is an important, and necessary, part of many people’s lives.
- Ostentation definition, pretentious or conspicuous show, as of wealth or importance; display intended to impress others.
- Everyone outside of mainstream pop more or less had to be pretentious in the seventies.
- Laughably pretentious drama is an insufferable bore.
- Though they know a lot, they don’t know everything — and if they’re not careful, they can come off as pretentious or arrogant.
- In my opinion it is one of the least pretentious of the woodworking magazines.
- Otherwise, you look pretentious.
- Sparkling water is finally losing its pretentious reputation.
- At the edge of the caldera lies our restaurant bar, ready to fulfill any pretentious palate and combine one of the most beautiful views of the world.
- Who the hell is pretentious and stupid enough to make a video game in 2020 without auto-save?
- The food never disappoints, and I would rather frequent an establishment that had solid food , over a place that has a pretentious ambiance that you pay for.