Use President in a sentence. How to use the word President in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word President. Sentence for President.
Examples of president in a sentence
- In 1933-1938 he was chairman of the Tennessee Valley Authority, but was dismissed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt for refusing to provide evidence to support his charges against other members of the commission.
- He was president of the National Dental Association of Germany and personal medical councilor to Emperor William II.
- Carrier was its president from 1915 to 1930 and chairman of the board from 1930 to 1948.
- We were surprised by the news of the resignation of the President.
- As commissioner of the company from 1844 to 1855 he promoted railway construction, molt notably the Grand Trunk Railway, and served as president of the St. Lawrence and Atlantic.
- In 1924 Édouard Herriot refused to assume the premiership while Millerand was president, and he was forced to resign.
- Alfredo Baquerizo Moreno, Ecuadorian president and diplomat: b. Guayaquil, Ecuador, Sept. 29, 1859; d. New York, N. Y., March 29, 1951.
- In 1942, Tizard gave up most of his government work to become president of Magdalen College, Oxford.
- After the controversy, the vice president of original Netflix content, Cindy Holland, responded to criticism.
- And this runs for the President of the Republic, Tabaré Vázquez, for the Secretary of the Presidency, Miguel Ángel Toma, and for the former Minister of Defense, Jorge Menéndez.
- What did Toma do with that information? Did you communicate it to the president?
- In an interview with the journalist Gabriel Pereyra – broadcast on VTV and Radio Sarandí – President Tabaré Vázquez said that he had not read the minutes of the Tribunal de Honor.
- The full 24-minute audio was broadcast yesterday on the President’s website.
- After that, the president admitted publicly that he learned about Gavazzo’s statements thanks to the publication of El Observador last weekend.