Use prepared in a sentence. How to use the word prepared in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word prepared. How to use “prepared” with example sentences
Examples of prepared in a sentence
- The accountant has prepared the balance for the first semester.
- Boys, like men, must be gradually prepared for; power, and they must exercise it only so far as they are prepared.
- The prepared texts of Mr. Clinton’s and Mr. Bush’s speeches on trade policy are indistinguishable from each other.
- The N-acetyl-carnosine ophthalmic drops were prepared, and were stable at room temperature for 2 years.
- The title compound was prepared from sodium monomethyl sulfate and acetyl ethenoxide, which was obtained from the reaction of acetone, sodium methoxide and methyl formate. The total yield was 71.8%?
- You can serve hearty meals without doing anything other than preparing a meal prepared in the microwave.
- I must see how a room is prepared for him.
- I do not mean that they treat such cases with indifference or neglect, but that they expect them, and are prepared for them.
- “Charisma by Madame Tussaud”, the venerable film critic Roger Ebert humiliates, while the film is prepared without effort to maintain its position at the top of the box office on both sides of the Atlantic this weekend.
- Longacting ACTH has been prepared and tested clinically in the treatment of various diseases.
- When hemorrhage is not severe, it may be controlled by cold compresses, by judicious pres-sure, or by local application of thrombin, a basic blood factor, and Oxycel, a commercially prepared agent.
- Now I wish that every one of you would keep an exact account today of all the instances in which you speak to another person, or leave your seat, out of the regular times, and be prepared to report them at the close of the school.