Use Preferred in a sentence. How to use the word Preferred in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Preferred. Sentence for Preferred.
Examples of Preferred in a sentence
- The preferred method is the oxyacetylene flame.
- The applicator with experience in industrial accumulator or knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Egg pasta is certainly preferred by many chefs.
- This appointment was not renewed; and since no new position was offered to him in mathematics and he preferred not to take holy orders, Cayley studied law at Lincoln’s Inn and was called to the bar in 1849.
- He practiced law for the next 14 years, but he much preferred mathematics research and published more than 200 mathematical papers during this period.
- And although Mr. Knight admitted that he preferred a pint of bitterness, he agreed that Drinkwise Day was an excellent idea.
- Fishers are trapped for their valuable coats, the female’s finer-textured pelt being preferred.
- The State Department said we preferred a peaceful solution, and our ambassador to South Korea, Jim Laney, described our position as one of watchfulness, firmness, and patience.
- An especially preferred metal chelating group is a carboxylic acid group.
- Before collecting these samples, practitioners should check with the diagnostic laboratory regarding the preferred transport medium.
- Though at this time in the right, they preferred not to take the risk.
- The modern practice is certainly much to be preferred, though the ancient one was far less inconvenient than might at first be supposed.
- His final capture and death occurred in the sheepfold; he was Inanna’s shepherd lover, whom she preferred over her other suitor, the farmer Enkimdu, Yet attributes of other deities absorbed by Dumuzi induded the date and grain.
- Finally, she settled upon this one: He preferred to fill the rôle of a servitor; as such he must take his meals apart.