Use Precious in a sentence. How to use the word Precious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Precious. Sentence for Precious.
Examples of precious in a sentence
- This does not cost anything, but your love will be the most precious gift for your beloved.
- However, the film omits many details about both relationships, adjusting and hiding precious data.
- Pliny also mentions the precious stones, of which Zoroaster had extolled the brilliance; the herbs, used by the Magians; and enumerates a number of remedies, which they applied.
- After all, there is nothing better than spending precious time with family and friends and making memories that will last a life time.
- With this extravagant behavior, as the Encomiast says, gifts of precious objects were lavished.
- “My love, I send you love and happy Christmas wishes for you, I pray to the Lord Jesus to bless our love with the most precious moments of joy as he descends to earth.”
- He teaches the art of forging weapons and weaving precious stuffs, divides men into priests, warriors, husbandmen, and artisans; discovers the art of healing, and compels the demons to build houses, and erect for him a splendid palace and a gorgeous throne adorned with gold and precious stones.
- They are laden with gold, silver, precious stones, and sandal-wood in abundance, the like of which was not seen afterwards; peacocks, apes, and ivory.
- Beautiful garments, precious stones, adorned women with four knots of hair, dancers, wine-houses, and dice are repeatedly mentioned.
- The victors blew their shells, called Yudishthira to the king, and obtained as booty numberless treasures in gold and silver, in precious stones, in cloths, skins, and slave-women.
- He must at all times carry precious stones with him, to counteract the effect of poison, and must mix antidotes with his food.