How to use the word Powerful in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Powerful.
Examples of Powerful in a sentence
- The storm brought powerful winds and rain to many parts of the Valley on July 13.
- It is through this class, too, that a very powerful moral influence is to be exerted upon the rest of the school.
- Practicing gratitude is a very powerful tool to change your attention to the things you do not have because of the things you do have and this will only make you feel better.
- That’s one powerful quote from the Quran.
- Such a communication will generally be found to have a powerful effect.
- I know from experience that scholars of every kind can be led by such measures as these, or rather by such a spirit as this, to take an active interest, and to exert a most powerful influence in regard to the whole condition of the institution.
- He may take a strong and open interest in all their enjoyments, and thus awaken on their part a personal attachment to himself, which will exert over them a constant and powerful control.
- Furthermore, in 2013 Forbes included Santander in its breakdown of the 100 most powerful brands in the world, listing its brand value as $6 billion.
- Armed with a light that shone in the dark, this lamp is very powerful.
- By asking the powerful question, the coach invites the client to clarity, action, and discovery at a whole new level.
- What makes our quantum computers so powerful is having the highest quality qubits, with the lowest error rates.
- Apple today announced the second generation iPhone SE, a powerful new iPhone featuring a 4.7-inch Retina HD display.
- From the outside, an onion can seem unassuming, but it packs a powerful punch ready to defeat disease.
- Women entrepreneurs and women in business want to belong to something that is not only powerful, but in alignment with their goals, dreams, and desires.