Use Posthumously in a sentence. How to use the word Posthumously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Posthumously. Sentence for Posthumously.
Examples of posthumously in a sentence
- His Journey from Prince of Wales’s Fort to the Northern Ocean was published posthumously in 1795.
- Gourgaud’s most important work was a 2-volume diary, Sainte-Hélène; journal inédit de 1815 à 1818, which was published posthumously.
- The first two volumes appeared posthumously as Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1858 (1928).
- Also published posthumously was his excellent Ğtudes sur Blaise Pascal (1848).
- Many prizes, medals, and awards can be granted posthumously.
- Military decorations, such as Hero of the Russian Federation or the Medal of Honor, are often given posthumously.
- Less commonly, certain prizes, medals, and awards are granted only posthumously, especially those that honor people who died in service to a particular cause.
- In honor of her wonderful life, here are nine posthumously released albums everyone should own.
- EPTL Section 4-1.3 is quite explicit as to the requirements that must be met for a posthumously conceived child to be entitled to a share of the deceased genetic parent’s estate.
- Walker, who passed away in December, will receive the award posthumously during the hospice ball in September.
- The University may grant undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees posthumously.
- To recognize the academic achievement of students who have died, and to empower colleges and vice chancellors to award degrees posthumously where the student has completed enough of the planned degree program.
- The nomination for best actor was widely expected but still historic. Boseman is the first Black performer ever nominated posthumously for an Oscar.
- Some men are born posthumously.
- In addition, and in keeping with tradition, the city also awarded the 2020 Employee of the Year, posthumously, to Mills, who died unexpectedly in December.
- Seventy-five years after the end of the war in the Pacific, the Department of the Navy posthumously awarded the Navy Cross to a World War II Chaplain.