Use Positive in a sentence. How to use the word Positive in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Positive. Sentence for Positive.
Examples of positive in a sentence
- Karen has such a positive outlook on life that she never gets discouraged about anything.
- He has a fairly positive outlook on life.
- 46% of these messages expressed positive feelings about the festivities, 31% were neutral comments and 24% showed negative impressions towards the celebrations.
- The positive messages were marked by words like ‘love’, ‘better’, ‘love’, ‘hug’ and ‘life’.
- They were security symbols; whether the particular object was associated with leadership, spiritual or physical health, peacekeeping, or prestige, it echoed and reinforced a positive set of values.
- The actual investment expenditure per capita in plants and equipment also shows a positive regression coefficient.
- Find someone who has a positive outlook on life.
- The patient underwent an abscess evacuation, and the culture was positive Staphylococcus aureus resistant to methicillin.
- Conclusion Acetyl-spiramycin shows significant efficacy in patients with chronic urticaria with positive serum toxoplasma.
- His outlook on life became much more positive once he found a job, and began getting a regular salary.
- In the longer term, a policy choice that implies positive inflation would lead to an acceleration of the inflation rate.
- The purists argued that celibacy and singleness were positive acts of self-determination, in contrast to the illusory freedom of libertarianism.
- Ten were positive preoperatively and eight postoperatively.
- Some euphemisms are intended to amuse, while others are created to mislead or at least put a positive spin on events.
- He discovered many of the positive reviewers were actually Bell employees.
- On behalf of the Lakers, we thank Mike for the work ethic, professionalism and positive attitude that he brought to the team every day.
- Hydergine used for positive control drug.
- I never expected such a positive response from Lynne.