Use Political in a sentence. How to use the word Political in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Political. Sentence for Political.
Examples of political in a sentence
- Andrew Jackson DONELSON (1799-1871), American political leader.
- Morellet’s growing interest in political economy was evidenced in his writings at this period in his life.
- The political entities of the 20th century are the survivors of a fierce rivalry.
- The emergence of the eugenic movement in the early twentieth century crystallized the intellectual and political imperatives of evolutionary biology.
- Although the reform proposals have received little political support, the argument in favor of disability discrimination legislation has become increasingly convincing.
- Euthanasia for terminal patients is a political hot potato.
- This unanimity encouraged local leaders to refrain from political initiatives and to focus on local and day-to-day problems.
- That in turn, hopefully, would provide an impetus for a closer political union.
- The Commission has many allies when it argues that the enlargement of the Community will provide the necessary impetus for closer political integration.
- Though not a political organization, the Samaj encouraged militant nationalism prior to India’s independence.
- He also wrote a number of political pamphlets in which he supported the government.
- They advocated that slavery be abolished immediately, regardless of political consequences or of constitutional guarantees to the slaveholders.
- In addition to the Liberator, a brilliant group of orators, philanthropists, and political leaders kept the slavery issue before the people.
- But in 1840 the abolitionists divided on the question of the formation of a political antislavery party, and the two wings remained active on separate lines to the end.
- The news contained a miscellany of everything that might interest the citizen: the latest war news; abstracts of the best speeches in the Senate, the Forum, or the courts; and the most important legal decisions or political events (probably even interviews).
- Albert Jeremiah Beveridge; (1862-1927), American political leader and historian.