Use Poetry in a sentence. How to use the word Poetry in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Poetry. Sentence for Poetry.
Examples of Poetry in a sentence
- Anna Barbauld’s earliest poetry was published in Poems (1773).
- Some famous and some less well known Santa Claus poetry.
- Love is the poetry of the senses.
- Poetry is a search for the inexplicable.
- A Child’s Garden of Verses is a collection of poetry for children by the Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson, a collection that concerns childhood, illness, play, and solitude.
- Baratynsky’s poetry placed him among the romanticists of Pushkin’s group.
- Poetry spills from the cracks of a broken heart, but flows from one which is loved.
- Baratynsky wrote of his poetry: “My muse is no raving beauty, but one is struck by the uncommon expression of her face.
- Throughout is an awareness of the brevity of life and the imminence of death, reminiscent of Anglo-Saxon poetry.
- Garcia Gutierrez also wrote two volumes of poetry, Poesias (1840) and Luz y tiniehlas (1842).
- Influenced by the poetry and philosophy of Pierre Gassendi, she soon became a celebrated writer, sometimes called the “lOth Muse.”
- He is mentioned in William Wordsworth’s poetry.
- It was the subject of poetry, painting, and sculpture in ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome and became a popular lapdog in Elizabethan England.
- A. E. Coppard’s poetry reveals a unique sensitivity to words and rhythms.
- His first volume of poetry, Stances et poemes, appeared in 1865, and in 1866 he was among the contributors to the anthology Le Parnasse contemporain.
- Among his later collections of poetry are Les Epreuoes (1886), Les Solitudes (1869), La Justice (1878), and Le Bonheur (1888).
- Although he was an intelligent, sensitive, and articulate writer, his poetry lacks music, color, or verbal inventiveness and is really prose in verse form.
- Fausset also wrote poetry, including The Spirit of Love: ASonnet Sequence (1921), and a number of novels among them The Last Days: A Country Chronick (1945).