Use Pocketful in a sentence. How to use the word Pocketful in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Pocketful. Sentence for Pocketful.
Examples of Pocketful in a sentence
- A pocketful of action …
- And a pocketful of glass eyes.
- Below you will be able to find the answer to Green pocketful crossword clue which was last seen in New York Times, on April 24, 2021.
- I’m no millionaire But I’m not the type to care ‘Cause I’ve got a pocketful of dreams It’s my universe Even with an empty purse ‘Cause I’ve.
- A ” pocketful of posies ” referred to medicinal herbs.
- If so, isn’t it more correct to say “pocketful” instead of “pocket full”?
- It’s a story to remember – every time you have a pocketful of goobers .
- As for me, I am off with a pocketful of loonies and twoonies to buy myself a BeaverTail, I think I will go with Killaloe Sunrise this time…