Use Plethora in a sentence. How to use the word Plethora in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Plethora. Sentence for Plethora.
Examples of Plethora in a sentence
- Plagued by a plethora of debt collectors demanding money at odd hours?
- Pandemic gives rise to a plethora of puppies.
- Among some of its plethora of impressive amenities is a massive basketball court on the main deck for all sports lovers.
- We have a plethora of tomatoes, for it seems that there is no end to these red orbs growing on the vines!
- Pulmonary plethora is a term used to describe the appearances of increased pulmonary perfusion on chest radiographs.
- Plethora is a broad spectrum lepidopteran insecticide.
- A plethora of peaches from the chef.
- Louis, the problem pertains to whittling down the plethora of worthy candidates to just a handful of selections.
- We’ve talked about that scenario as well as a plethora of other scenarios.
- Chilean importers plan plethora of promotions.
- Herbs provide a plethora of uses for the home gardener.
- A whole plethora of iconic Japanese pieces in a kawaii cute style!
- Voters to face plethora of decisions when casting ballots Aug. 4.
- Plethora of challenges from pandemic facing insurers and their clients.
- Why OTT platforms present a plethora of untapped potential for advertisers.
- Canucks facing plethora of emotions heading into playoffs.
- Suddenly a plethora of options await American sports fans
- I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.
- With a plethora of endemic species of birds, mammals and plants, there’s no other place on Earth quite like Ethiopia’s Simien Mountains National Park.
- State governments in India are announcing a plethora of jobs for people to offer them employment in various ministries, departments, and organizations.