Use Playwright in a sentence. How to use the word Playwright in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Playwright. Sentence for Playwright.
Examples of Playwright in a sentence
- George Francis Abbott (25 June 1889 – 31 January 1995), American director, producer, and playwright, noted for his productions of fast-moving farces and musical comedies.
- As a playwright he had his first major hit in 1926, when he collaborated with Philip Dunning on Broadway.
- Eupolis, (c.445 – c.410 b. c.), was a Greek playwright acclaimed by the ancients for the brilliance of his comedies, but whose works survive only in fragments.
- António José da Silva; (1705-1739), Portuguese playwright.
- Arthur Murphy; Irish playwright and actor: b. near Elpin, County Roscommon, Ireland, Dec. 27, 1727; d. London, England, June 18, 1805.
- Arthur Miller; American playwright: b. New York, N.Y., Oct. 17, 1915.
- It is the most successful play by playwright Ray Cooney that has been triumphing all over the world for three decades.