Use Plasma in a sentence. How to use the word Plasma in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Plasma. Sentence for Plasma.
Examples of Plasma in a sentence
- The pyrolysis of carbon to acetylene in thermal plasma provides a direct route to manufacture chemical products from coal resources.
- During the tests of pyrolysis of the carbon in the plasma that produces acetylene, the signals of the system are acquired, shown, restored and controlled in real time, it is very important.
- The pyrolysis of carbon in arc plasma jet to produce acetylene is an application that incorporates it.
- The key problem of coking severely restricts the stable and continuous operation in the thermal plasma deceleration reactor so that the coal cracking process produces acetylene production.
- Establish an HPLC method for the determination of plasma concentrations of isoniazid (INH) and its metabolite acetyl-isoniazid (AcINH).
- Transfusions of fresh blood or preserved plasma can shorten the clotting time to nearly normal.
- For example, petrified neon, prisminium and crystallized plasma are all exotic minerals.
- For example, a neon light is nothing but a tube filled with neon gas in a plasma state.