Use Pirate in a sentence. How to use the word Pirate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Pirate. Sentence for Pirate.
Examples of Pirate in a sentence
- We take sail on a pirate ship to find treasure!
- The tour starts in our artifacts room with authentic pirate treasures.
- Those who conduct acts of piracy are called pirates, while the dedicated ships that pirates use are called pirate ships.
- Bothwell, now a fugitive and an exile, but still retaining his desperate and lawless character, became a pirate, and attempted to live by robbing the commerce of the German Ocean.
- “Behold, Ladies and Gentlemen,” he announced, “my Pirate Queen! The future arbiter of my fortunes!”
- Fuming helplessly in her great mahogany bed with its weird-carven bed-posts of pirate and sailor and siren, the sick woman lay staring blankly from the ceiling to the piazza railing and from the piazza railing to the dull gray sea when the vision first burst upon her.