How to use the word Picturesque in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Picturesque.
Examples of Picturesque in a sentence
- Left to itself, the functional will throw a deathbed glow of picturesque abandon.
- Pennan provided the setting for the film’s village, but the picturesque beach was filmed in Morar, near Arisaig.
- It is located on three acres of garden, and overlooks the picturesque valley of Looe.
- We visit the picturesque fishing village of Lochinver.
- The rural picturesque was not just an artistic way with her, it was a passionate conviction.
- If Jerba was picturesque, Nefta is magical and I regret having to fly home in a week.
- It is undoubtedly one of the most picturesque and idyllic workplaces in the county (prayer dictionary) if it is not the country.
- A private shed serves as a portal to a picturesque Adirondack lake.
- It was mid-autumn, and most of the tourists who crowded into picturesque villages in the summer had disappeared.
Under a pear tree at the opposite end of the orchard was a picturesque shed built of wood.
- Apart from the road, the hotel is reached through picturesque paths with characteristic pastel buildings.
- Houshold waste and builders scattered by some of the most picturesque parts of the forest.
- Its land Wufeng high, peak forms, sound, like screen, picturesque mountain pine, rocks and imposing.
- Enjoy a delicious complimentary breakfast buffet every morning before leaving to explore this picturesque city and the surrounding countryside of Moselle.
- Soothing and sulphurous water bubbles upwards, then downwards, through a series of picturesque stepped natural pools and, at 38 ° C, your mind will be frozen.
- The contrasting colors of blue sky and golden fruit are irresistibly picturesque.
- The suffocating summer wins numerous poetic and picturesque scenes thanks to the green.
- A picturesque description of life at sea.
- Greece was a picturesque and ever-changing scene of mountains and valleys; of precipitous cliffs, winding beaches, rocky capes, and lofty headlands.
The Republic of Mozambique is located in South East Africa with a picturesque view and a pleasant climate.
- Singularly picturesque with its buildings in ruins, dilapidated stairs, people in ruins.