Use Photograph in a sentence. How to use the word Photograph in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Photograph.
Examples of Photograph in a sentence
- This aerial photograph shows the city of Angono east of Manila on June 24, 2008.
- Several times I tried to get a photograph of the Crockett Camp.
- I can’t remember the name of the painter—I am not sure that it was known—but this photograph might have been taken from the painting.
- He is a photograph in the living room; he is, for the moment, still.
- Kazuhiro Onuki is in his old house in Tomioka, before the accident, he ran a bookstore and also had a Japanese pottery shop, he was robbed several times as a result of the accident, and all the valuable pieces disappeared, we wanted to photograph him in his house.
- The only striking difference was that the man in the photograph looked much older than the original of the portrait, and I remembered that the lady who had engaged me was the second wife of Mr. Vanderbridge and some ten or fifteen years younger, I had heard, than her husband.
- You must have it dark so you can get close enough to get a good photograph.
- There’s no fun in him!” A little abruptly she turned and thrust the photograph into Rae Malgregor’s hand.
- Like water dripping through a sieve the photograph slid through Rae Malgregor’s frightened fingers.
- Chucklingly Zillah Forsyth withdrew the special photograph from its half-completed wrappings.
- In a sudden passion of fastidiousness she bent down over the particular photograph in her hand and snatching at a handkerchief began to rub diligently at a small smouch of dust in one corner of the cardboard.
- From her open bureau drawer, with a sudden impish impulse towards worldly wisdom, she extracted first of all the photograph of the young brakeman.