Use Phone in a sentence. How to use the word Phone in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Phone. Sentence for Phone.
Definition of Phone
- 1. headphones or headphones.
- 2. a phone.
- 3. Call someone on the phone.
Examples of Phone in a sentence
- More surprised by such disenchantment, I snapped the phone shut.
- He spends most of his time talking on the phone.
- You can’t phone me. I don’t have a phone.
- Everyone with a cell phone thinks they’re a photographer.
- I phoned Emma and invited her to the party but she wasn’t very enthusiastic about it.
- While you were out, there was a phone call for you.
- Can you wait here while I make a quick phone call?
- The phone rang but I didn’t hear it.
- I tried to phone her two or three times, but each time there was no reply.
- I will phone you sometime during the afternoon.
- The phone rang three times during the night.
- You had better pay the phone bill as soon as possible.
- And, let’s get real if your phone can do it, why would you really want to buy a product like this one?
- Sending a message on a mobile phone is not the most natural of ways to communicate.
- My first phone was two tin cans tied together with string, and it worked pretty good.
- Today or any day that phone may ring and bring good news.
- In 1976, radio telephone providers in New York City could serve only 545 mobile phone customers at the same time, an absurdly small number by current standards.
- The market is saturated with tons of products that are cheaper than this camera and you can even buy a phone attachment that can create a high-quality panoramic photo for you.
- His cell phone is closed and you are dying to talk to him. Next thing he will say is his battery was dead.