Use Philosophy in a sentence. How to use the word Philosophy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Philosophy. Sentence for Philosophy.
Examples of philosophy in a sentence
- Eastern philosophy is organized by the chronological periods of each region.
- Later in that year, he became professor of moral philosophy at Clasgow, where he remained until 1763.
- The philosophy of structuralism is the impetus for the change of the theory of the dual structure.
- There have been philosophers who thought of philosophy as somehow separate from science, and as providing a firm basis on which to build science, but this I consider an empty dream.
- In keeping with his philosophy, he was perfectly satisfied with making his home in a large tub discarded from the temple of Cybele , the goddess of nature.
- Graduated from St. Andrews in 1603, he was made professor of rhetoric and philosophy there in 1610.
- In keeping with his philosophy, he was perfectly satisfied with making his home in a large tub discarded from the Temple of Cybele, the goddess of nature.
- The design philosophy is to keep the energy low by keeping the velocities and mass low while providing a mechanism to absorb any energy from an impact.
- The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.
- Our corporate philosophy holds that profits must sometimes be subordinated to employee satisfaction in order to create a positive working environment.
- Late in life he declared that he had rebelled while at the university against the sterility of Aristotle’s philosophy, but too much has been made of this recollection.
- He was a public lecturer, probably on literature, jurisprudence, and philosophy, at the University of Edinburgh from 1748 until 1751, when he was appointed professor of logic at the University of Glasgow.
- His autobiographical AModem Prelude (1933) and Towards Fidelity (1952) reveal the influence of Eastern mysticism and the philosophy of Jakob Böhme, as do his philosophical works The Flame and the Light (1958) and The Fruits of Silence (1963).