How to use the word Permanganate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Permanganate.
Examples of Permanganate in a sentence
- Lavage with potassium permanganate is also part of current treatment.
- The use of permanganate as an effective oxidant in organic chemistry has a long and extensive history.
- Concentration of potassium permanganate and temperature also showed significant effects on the decolorization efficiency.
- Potassium permanganate is the chemical compound KMnO4. In this salt, manganese is in the +7 oxidation state.
- Reduction of purple permanganate ion to the colorless Mn+2 ion, the solution will turn from dark purple to a faint pink color at the equivalence point.
- Potassium permanganate is a nephrotoxin and hepatotoxin, as well as a corrosive agent in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Role of potassium permanganate ethylene on physicochemical properties, during storage of five different tomato cultivars.
- Potassium permanganate is used on the skin as an antiseptic.
- Alkaline permanganate solutions have certain inherent I defects due to decomposition upon storage for any appreciable period of time.
- What skin conditions are treated with potassium permanganate?
- Potassium permanganate is often prescribed for weeping, exuding skin or for blistered areas that require drying up.
- After a brief 30-min incubation to permit assembly of the preinitiation complex, permanganate is added and the DNA is modified for a period of 1 min or more.
- Potassium permanganate is an oxidant heavily used in fish culture.
- Potassium permanganate bind to single-stranded pyrimidine residues, it is commonly used to detect promoters opening regions in vivo.
- The reaction of the permanganate with unmasked protein gives rise to high membrane contrast in electron micrographs.
- The ‘standard’ method for treating permanganate waste is to use either sodium bisulfite.
- Formerly known as permanganate of potash or Condy’s crystals, it is a strong oxidizing agent.
- Potassium permanganate and glycerin react explosively according to the following equation.