Use Perilous in a sentence. How to use the word Perilous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Perilous. Sentence for Perilous.
Examples of perilous in a sentence
- Rollo was several times quite afraid in making this perilous excursion.
- We are living in perilous times.
- They had a variety of perilous adventures in crossing the desert.
- “One should go to some place very far away for devotion, or to accomplish a perilous work!” she added.
- After a perilous trip through the mountains and deserts of central Asia, Hsüan-tsang arrived in India in 633 and remained there about 10 years, traveling and studying.
- It was all a part, she told herself, of that fulfilment which had come too late, of that perilous second blooming, not of youth, but of Indian Summer.
- They had shown her King Charles’s picture, and had given her an account of his perilous adventures and romantic escapes, and of the courage and energy which he had sometimes displayed.
- They did not dare to follow him, but they remained at the water-side to see how his perilous adventure would end.
- Edward was obliged to wait some hours for the tide to go down, being in a terrible state of suspense all the time for fear that Philip should come down upon him in the rear, in which case his situation would have been perilous in the extreme.
- This deputy of Cæsar has finished his long and perilous journeys through the wilds of the North in the performance of his duties.
- Leaving this objection out of account for the moment, the romance of love and perilous adventure may possibly be then a lineal descendant either of the epic or of the rhetorical exercise.
- What are the marching orders for people who live in these difficult, perilous times when the courts are out of control, when the schools are out of …